Sonos v5.3 Available These Days Within The Play Store After Extended Beta Test
Sonos does not make use of the Play Store beta system, therefore it is a discomfort to obtain the newest form of the application installed of all time official. The v5.3 update hit beta in The month of january, however it’s ready for everybody to download within the Play Store. Sonos does not update frequently, therefore it has a tendency to cram lots of changes into each release, which is the same.
Here’s how much within the latest version.
- A faster way to manage all the rooms in your home: Effortlessly move your music around your home with a more accessible rooms menu, now available by tapping the top of any screen in the Sonos app.
- Improvements to the tablet app: New dedicated screens for what’s playing and music discovery on iOS and Android tablets makes toggling between screens more intuitive.
- Quickly switch between screens: Using your phone, swipe down from the now playing screen to go back to browse your music. Then swipe from left to right to show all your music sources.
- Want to hear that verse again? The track progression bar is back in your now playing screen, just below the album art. Drag it to whatever point in the song you want to play.
- Easier to mix it up: With Crossfade, blending your tracks is simple from within the info menu, now more prominently placed alongside the sleep timer. From the now playing screen, press the info button to access.
You will get towards the application within the Play Store by tapping the “Update now” item within the app’s home menu. Or simply make use of the widget below out of your device.